When you decide to use the boat, first put “ON” the transmitter radio switch and only afterwards do you switch on the boat (receiver).
After using the boat, always put off the boat (receiver) switch first, and only then you switch off the transmitter.
Radio waves control and drive the DM Craft Bait Boat.
Any of the following conditions may interfere with the behaviour and function:
- Do not operate in salt water.
- Do not operate the DM Craft Bait Boat where there are water plants, rubbish or other obstacles in the pond. This could damage or impair the propeller.
- Do not use where there is strong water current or when there is strong wind blowing on the water.
- Do not use during thunderstorms.
- Do not touch the propeller while it is spinning. This is extremely dangerous!
- When lifting the DM Craft Bait Boat, be sure to hold the body securely.
- Be sure to bring the DM Craft Bait Boat back to shore (out of the water) before the battery power runs out.
- Do not operate the DM Craft Bait Boat without the hull top cover attached. The inside of the boat where the battery is situated must be covered when in use.
- Wipe clean with towel after use. Ensure to drain any water that may have entered the boat after each use.